13 March 2008

American Idol: Top 12 David Hernandez

This week's bottom two on American Idol deserved their place just for singing like this! WTH.

David Hernandez Kristie Lee Cook
"Heee-yaw!"

Look, even Jason is cringing. He didn't like it.

Jason Castro"Please, Simon, make them stop singing like that!"

Anyway...granted that it wasn't the best performance of the night, David Hernandez did better than Kristie Lee Cook. And I can see you nodding your head in agreement. He really was better, no? I actually like David Hernandez. I like the clarity in his voice.

But did it come as a complete surprise, though? I can't help but think that maybe that news about him being a stripper came back to haunt him.

"Things happen for a reason. You'll see me at the top. This isn't it for me."

My best of the night - Top 12 Lennon/McCartney Songbook:
  • Brooke

  • Jason

  • Michael

  • Chikezie

  • Carly

  • David C.
Audio from Slimtainment.com

************
Boot order predictions:
12 to 7 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Chikezie
KristieLee
Syesha
Amanda
Ramiele
Jason

6 to 1 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Carly
David H.
- BOOT: MARCH 12th
Brooke
Michael
David C.
David A.