18 April 2008

Elsewhere...in my other blogs (The Office, Eli Stone)

Read THE OFFICE recap

Pam: I'm not gonna move in with anyone unless I'm engaged.
Jim: Have I not proposed to you yet?
Pam: Hmmmm...I don't....no.
Jim: Well, that's coming.
Pam: Oh, right now?
Jim: No...I won't do it right here, that would be rather lame
Pam: Okay, so then when?
Jim: Pam, I'm not gonna tell you. I hate to break it to you but that's not how it's gonna work. I'm serious...it's happening. And when it happens, it's going to kick your ass, Beesly. So, stay sharp.


Read ELI STONE assessment

Eli: I have a new client. He's dying of cancer, he said God spoke to him.
Dr. Chen: Did He use a musical number?
Eli: No, He just took away his burdens, feels like this great weight has been lifted off him. Makes me think....
Dr. Chen: What has God done for you lately?
Eli: Well, yeah. This guy He grants inner peace, and me, He just wanna scare the crap out of.
Dr. Chen: Maybe God's showing you His love by scaring the crap out of you.
Eli: The spiritual corporal punishment?