09 May 2008

American Idol Top 4 - Jason Castro



You know who Jason reminds me of?




But I don't mean that as an insult. I think Goofy is adorable....ergo...

I'll keep this short and simple (swamped, ugh!) --- Top 4 spot ain't so bad. And he's not exactly without talent. The laid-back attitude is refreshing to see (given my state right now, really). It's his kind of music I'd bring to the beach or when I'm de-stressing on a lazy afternoon.

In fact, I need to go be Jason myself.... and kick back and relax. Now let me find myself some of his songs to play in the background while I work...

************
Boot order predictions:
12 to 7 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Chikezie
- BOOT: MARCH 26th
Kristy Lee - BOOT: APRIL 168th
Syesha
Amanda
- BOOT: MARCH 18th
Ramiele
- BOOT: APRIL 2nd
Jason. - BOOT: May 7th

6 to 1 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Carly S. - BOOT: April 23rd
David H. - BOOT: MARCH 12th
Brooke. - BOOT: MAY 1st
Michael - BOOT: APRIL 10th
David C.
David A.