02 January 2006

Martha, this is how you fire people...

...and this is the way "intellectual", "powerful" women bitch at each other:



Or view here.

While watching this scene I was playing Six Degrees in my head.

Let's see.... Melanie, that lady from the clip whom the president just fired because of differences in principles over handling terrorists, is played by Leslie Hope....who, in another TV show (24) played the wife of a Counter Terrorist Agent, Jack Bauer, skilled in torturing terrorists, particularly one that killed his wife, Terry aka Melanie.

Yeah, well...that didn't take six degrees.

I was half expecting Jack to appear on this scene and say,
"Right now, Mrs President, I have killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now. HIRE MY WIFE BACK!"


Okay, that was a bad line.

Commander-In-Chief
Episode 5 Season 1 - First...Do No Harm
Network: ABC
Original Airing: October 25, 2005