30 December 2006

2006's Best Part 10 - Another round of various 10's

Official TV Guide Top 10

Battlestar Galactica
Friday Night Lights
Heroes
Grey's Anatomy
Project Runway
Veronica Mars
The Office
24
Lost
Deadwood

Full list with description here


Yahoo's Most Searched TV shows


American Idol
Lost
Days of Our Lives
Family Guy
Deal or No Deal
Grey's Anatomy
The Simpsons
Dancing With the Stars
Smallville
South Park

If you'd like to see the rest of the list (Most Searched Movies, Celebrity, etc) check this

Metacritic

The Wire
Battlestar Galactica
The Office
The Colbert Report
Dexter
Veronica Mars [Season 2]
The Sopranos
Look Around You
The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
Top Chef


Alright now, that's the nth time I've seen The Wire on the list. That's four seasons of catching up, should I decide to give it a go. I don't think I have the luxury of time, nor HD space for that matter. (Uhm, yes...I've been introduced to this thing called CD burning but I never got into the habit). And HBO Asia is never airing it for sure. :(

I'm also seeing a lot of Dexter. First heard of it at PinoyTVJunkie's. Queueing, queueing, queueing for D/L ... (Ke-bagal ng internet! Arrrgh!)

I'm suddenly missing my weekly fix of new episodes from favorites like Grey's and House. I know January's just two days away and fresh episodes are gonna be popping up one after the other very soon; new seasons of 24 and AI are also going to be on in two weeks. But I literally can't wait. Seriously, this week has been really the longest and slowest. I've been checking the clock and each time I do that, I end up exclaiming, "Two o' clock pa lang!?"... "Eleven pa lang?!".

Anyhow, last night's Scrubs marathon with my 9-year old was a success. We're done with 8 episodes since and we're finishing the rest today. I just know this show would be the type of comedy my son would dig. My gad, he was laughing like a drunken man last night. I ought to record the way he laughs, convert it to a file I can email his dotting grand-aunts.