27 March 2008

American Idol: Top 10 Chikezie Eze

Ah, David Cook this week showed them all, didn't he? You know I wasn't really impressed with Chris Daughtry but this David Cook...he's something else. He's very...musical. Oh, wait...he'd have to be, he's in a singing contest! :D

I was prepared to see Ramiele in the bottom three because I did not think her performance was good. But she scraped by and wasn't even at the bottom. Other people were expecting her there. I took a screen cap of this discussion in a forum I visit. I just found the conversation funny. Over there, Ramiele was heavily favored to go:

Ramiele Malubay
But in the end, it was Chikezie's time. He's leaving and I'm not even sure I got the spelling of his name right (Oh, the website says I did!). Some people have said he's never gonna be a "star" anyway. He has the voice but not the Xfactor. And I'd have to agree.

Well, at least he gets to go on tour...

Chikezie Eze
By the way, what is up with grandma's outfit???

Paula Abdul
Photo from Heatworld

************
Boot order predictions:
12 to 7 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Chikezie
- BOOT: MARCH 26th
KristieLee
Syesha
Amanda
- BOOT: MARCH 18th
Ramiele
Jason

6 to 1 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Carly
David H.
- BOOT: MARCH 12th
Brooke
Michael
David C.
David A.