12 February 2009

ABC Takes "No Heroics"!

I knew it! Someone in the US was bound to pick this one up from the British yet again.

I mentioned about wanting to watch No Heroics a while back. And I did. And I had fun watching that comedy.

Now, ABC is doing the USA version of it!

It's "No Heroics" for ABC this pilot season.

The network has greenlighted a single-camera comedy pilot based on the British series.

Written by "Will & Grace" alum Jeff Greenstein and original show creator Drew Pearce, "No Heroics" is about a group of superheroes with less-than-formidable powers who hang out at a bar.

ABC Studios is producing. Greenstein and Pearce are exec producing with Andrew Zein of Tiger Aspect, which produces the British series for ITV. - THR

Well I can't wait to see how this one turns out!