12 July 2010

New TV Show: The Glades supposedly delivers a "Castle" vibe...

Still here. Wasn't in any mood to blog, so I was without any entry for three days.

But I have been watching Castle over the weekend, catching up on the rest of Season 2. And I now conclude ---- I love Stana. I love her character. I love the way she assumes her and delivers her lines. I love her expressions. I just love her. I also love her hairstyle and I've saved a screen cap of it to show to the guy who cuts my hair....but that's for another discussion in my other blog.

The Glades on A&E
Anyway, on TV early tonight, a new show, The Glades, premiered over A&E. First time I've heard of it. I don't think I paid any attention to its press releases earlier.

Now, am so eager to watch it because...other TV fans are saying it reminds them of Castle. So, I'm gonna watch this show later tonight or sometime this week and see if it's as good.

In the meantime, here's a teaser of The Glades. Not impressed, but we'll see. I wasn't so impressed with Castle the first time I watched and now, I'm loving it.



If you've checked out The Glades, holler below and let me know if it's any good, yes?